I might look like I’m listening to you but in my head I’m playing my Guitar or I’m thinking about buying another one shirt

 

I might look like I’m listening to you but in my head I’m playing my Guitar or I’m thinking about buying another one shirt

There are numerous safety measures in place.  Everyone has to wear a mask in Witch Pix unless they are getting their picture taken, in which case they stand six feet apart from the I might look like I’m listening to you but in my head I’m playing my Guitar or I’m thinking about buying another one shirt moreover I will buy this photographer. Hitchcock sent me via email a list of the precautions, which she later referred to as an “anger list.”

I might look like I'm listening to you but in my head I'm playing my Guitar or I'm thinking about buying another one shirt

Buy this shirt:  I might look like I’m listening to you but in my head I’m playing my Guitar or I’m thinking about buying another one shirt

Home:  EveryT-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Sometimes I look back on my life and I’m seriously impressed I’m still alive shirt

It’s Mullet Time shirt

Notorious RBG Super Diva shirt